MY MAKEUP : No Brushes
Photo by : Miks Ramāns
Hello from ice age ! How otherwise would you call a condition when -2 feels like -10 (according to weather app - I do not exagerate anything !). First cold is always a shock for body and skin and mine is already going coco-crazy dry and sensitive. I would rather dip my face in olive oil bath but when I need to go out and look good (and oily shine is NOT good-looking in any category), I try to use as little as possible products but still putting accents.
This is very easy makeup as it requires minimum of products and even no brushes ! All products are applied with fingertips or "built-in" applicators.
Step by step description of what, how and why :
1. Feed the skin with you favourite face cream according to current skin condition. I borrowed this one from my sister, as its silky and mattifying structure was perfect for my wind-blown cheeks.
2. Tone the skin by applying foundation. I went for very light look so I used my favourite Face & Body. It feels like the skin absorbs the liquid and makes you all "I am not wearing foundation but my skin just looks good" kind of girl.
3. Accent eyes with black eyeliner (I was already admiring this one in a previous post) and mascara.
4. Smile with red lips - a few touches of red lipstick to get an easy looking colour. No lipliners or primers this time !
5. Shine on always !!! But in this case, I applied with fingertips little bit of sparkling eye shadow base on cheekbones and under eyebrows. I do not get the point of using this base under eye shadows but I really love how it does highlighting.
Hope you had a fabulous week so far ! Stay warm, be beautiful and do good things !
THE NEWEST POSTS ON THE BLOCK...